Colorado Springs Voice Lessons
Looking for voice lessons in the Colorado Springs area? Look no further!
Who is Lori Bammesberger?
Lori Bammesberger has been teaching voice lessons, to students of all ages, in Colorado Springs for over 25 years. In addition to teaching private lessons, Lori has conducted, vocal coached, been a workshop clinician, and an outreach coordinator for the Colorado Springs Children's Chorale for nearly 20 years. Additionally, Lori has performed with many community arts groups including the Colorado Springs Vocal Arts Ensemble (CVAE). Lori holds a Bachelor of Music Education from Angelo State University, San Angelo, Texas and a Master of Music in Voice Performance and Opera from the University of North Texas, Dallas, Texas.
Teen & Adult Voice Lessons
For teens and adults, Lori offers weekly recurring lessons or 8-lesson packages. After a brief interview, we will determine the optimal lesson path based on your age, experience, and goals. Whether you're just starting out or an intermediate singer looking to push your skills further, Lori can help you achieve your goals.
In your lessons with Lori:
- You will learn vocal technique through the use of exercises and sound experimentation
- Each lesson is recorded so you have something to practice with at home throughout the week
- If building music literacy is important to you, we will spend some of your lesson time developing sight-singing and ear-training skills as well.
- You will build a repertoire, where we will apply the principles of vocal technique to the actual singing of songs
- You will discover how to sing expressively and develop confident stage presence
Children's Voice Lessons
Lori also teaches children in grades 3-7. Children's voice lessons can take your kiddo from singing in front of the mirror in their bedroom to singing on stage in front of an audience with confidence and flair. Singing lessons with Lori is a great way to teach your child new songs, how to match pitch and connect their musical ear to their voice, learn musical patterns (intervals and scales), how to read musical symbols, sing with basic vocal technique, how to communicate emotion with their voice, and how to stand tall and sing with confidence on stage.